What you need to know
Build: engineering, product management, design, data science
- Turing Fest is a cross-functional tech conference, built around three tracks, each with a broad inter-disciplinary lens:
Grow: marketing, growth, revenue, sales, customer success
Lead: company culture, strategy, scaling, leadership
- We cover a lot of ground, from a lot of different angles. We're open to talks that address any aspect of how to build and grow tech businesses or software products
- The Turing Fest audience is a diverse mix of individual contributors, execs and founders from startups and scale-ups, as well as investors, agencies and forward-thinking corporates
- This is not the place to pitch your product. We want presentations that educate and entertain — and that meaningfully help our audience get better at what they do
- We prize actionable insight and practical takeaways above all else: we're aiming for the sweet spot between 'blue-sky thinking' and 'way down in the weeds'
- This isn't the place for 101-level talks: our audience is smart and experienced, and we don't talk down to them
Speaker applications for Turing Fest 2020 are now closed.